|| Stephen Ministry
What is Stephen Ministry? Through one-to-one caring relationships, those who are hurting receive the love and care they need to support them. Stephen Ministry is grounded in Jesus' command to love one another. Everyone goes through difficult times. Having someone to care, to listen, to share God's love with you can help you get through the confusion, stress, or loneliness you may be experiencing.
- Is life more than you can handle alone right now?
- Are your health, your attitude, or your relationships suffering?
- Are you adjusting to a new job, change in marital status, a serious illness, the death of a loved one,
a recent move?
- Would you like to have someone in your life who really cares?
A Stephen Minister is...
- a child of God who walks beside a hurting person;
- a caring Christian friend who really listens;
- a lay person who has received 50 hours of training in how to provide distinctively Christian care.
A Stephen Minister is NOT...
- a counselor or therapist;
- a problem-solver;
- a casual visitor.
|Stephen Ministry helps meet the needs of individuals who are...
- terminally ill;
- in a job crisis;
- new members of the church;
- in a spiritual crisis;
- looking for a caring, Christian friend.
Consider allowing a Stephen Minister to walk with you on your journey to wholeness.
For further information, contact the Pastor at 415-479-1334 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.